- PH: 0418 373 567
- FAX: (03) 9445 9162
- PO BOX 655 Patterson Lakes 3197
- ABN: 72 105 660 517
- Major Suppliers:
polymer bitumen flame applied waterproofing membrane
This form of membrane can be used as a continuous waterproofing membrane for foundations, basements, tunnels, concrete roofs etc. and is applied by flame bonding.
Advantages of this type of membrane:
- Uniform thickness
- Membrane can be polyester re-enforced ensuring dimensional stability, whilst allowing flexibility during applications & service
- Excellent stability at high & low temperatures
- Higher tear & impact resistance & excellent elasticity even at low temperatures than other membranes
- Can be coated with a paint for colour coding
- Available in plain or mineral finish for light foot traffic
All Waterproofing Membranes are approved applicators of this membrane as it is extremely important that it s applied correctly otherwise it will fail.